Special Offer for Eco Friendly Jewellery (jewelry) Tagua Gift Set by Colombian Designer Andres Arango. These four stunning Multicolour jewellery pieces are handmade in Colombia with Tagua beads (Tagua nut or natural vegetable ivory).
Delivery is Included in the Price!
You can not find these original MUICHIC accessories at this special price anywhere else!
You will receive the following handmade sustainable eco jewellery 4 Piece Set
(100% Handmade from Tagua Nut):
- 'NASKIMAS' Tagua Necklace in a Multicolour (click to see picture). This beautiful necklace is a composition of intertwined tagua rings between two cotton strings. Colorful, playful and stylish. It is adjustable so it can be worn long or short. Natural Dye.
- 'RAKIS' Tagua Earrings in a Multicolour Colour (click to see picture). These natural earrings are made up of four cotton strings holding colourful clusters of fragmented tagua beads. Natural Dye.
- 'RAKI' Tagua Bracelet in a Multicolour Colour (click to see picture). These natural bracelets are colourful, playful and stylishly beautiful. Small tagua fragments irregularly shaped come together in this design. Natural Dye.
- 'BLOB' Tagua Ring in a Green Colour (click to see picture). Tagua Ring in a Green Colour (see pictures). An amorphous (resembling a blob), bold, chunky and stylishly beautiful Tagua Ring. Each ring has its own grain which is revealed in the natural dye. You can choose your Ring Size using the drop down menu above.
The sizes are:
(7) Small; inside circumference approximately 17 mm
(8) Medium; inside circumference approximately 18 mm
(9) Large; inside circumference approximately 19-20 mm
Each piece is handmade and unique just like snowflakes. Each Tagua nut has its own distinctive grain and shape which gives a remarkably uncommon quality to each piece of jewelry. No two tagua pieces can be identical. Hence, the colour may slightly vary from the colour you see in the picture and the shape of the accessory may very slightly vary from what you see in the picture as well. These slight variations add beauty and value to the pieces uniqueness. Rest assure you (or your lucky friend) will receive beautiful and exceptional Colombian handmade jewellery.
If you are looking to adorn yourself, or surprise your friend/love, in Green Chic ColombianTagua Accessories look no further! When it comes to designer accessories made with Tagua Andres Arango (Colombian designer and founder of MUICHIC) really hits the spot. MUICHIC’s taste, style and craftsmanship truly represent unique Colombian 'Artesania' (handcrafts) and a fashionable way to stay Green.
About Tagua: Tagua Beads (Tagua nut or natural vegetable ivory) is MUICHIC’S organic material of choice. Tagua is a botanical alternative to elephant ivory; it is a seed that comes from the ivory-nut palm or tagua palm which grows in the humid tropical forest of South America. For a long time in the past artisans made extensive use of Tagua (to produce cane handles, buttons, chess pieces pipes and more) but with time its use got substituted by cheap plastic and synthetic materials. Today the use of Tagua is making a comeback because it is a beautiful, flexible, natural and eco friendly material.
Did you know? What do African elephants and the South American rain forest have in common? They are both being eliminated from the face of the earth at an alarming rate. The use and purchase of products made of Tagua helps preserve the environment, stimulates the economies in South America, provides an alternative to cutting down rainforest for farming and prevents elephants from being killed for their tusks.
If you would like to buy these Tagua products in wholesale please click here.
Click here to view more Eco Jewellery (Jewelry) Sets by MUICHIC.
Click here if you wish to know more about MUICHIC.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.