Italiano/For Italian Readers: Offerta Speciale per Gioelli in Avorio Naturale dalla Colombia. Usate il traduttore di Google per tradurre il testo in Italiano.
Special Offer for Eco Friendly Jewellery (jewelry) Tagua Gift Set by Colombian Designer Andres Arango. Each Set is composed of four stunning jewellery pieces all handmade in Colombia with Tagua beads (Tagua nut or natural vegetable ivory).
Delivery is Included in the Price!
You can not find these original MUICHIC accessories at this special price anywhere else!
COLOURS - The Set Comes in 3 Different Colours. Each Set has 4 Pieces.
Click the links below to view the Colours and Accessories. Then choose the Set you want using the Drop Down Menu Above!
Colours and Accessories in Set 1:
- TAGOO Necklace in Brown & Natural Colours
- TRIJA Earrings Brown & Natural Colours
- TRIBO Bracelet Brown & Natural Colours
- BLOB Ring Natural Colour
Colours and Accessories in Set 3:
- TAGOO Necklace in Purple, Green & Natural Colours
- TRIJA Earrings Purple, Green & Natural Colours
- TRIBO Bracelet Lilac, Green and Natural Colours
- BLOB Ring Green Colour
You will receive the following handmade sustainable eco jewellery 4 Piece Sets (Remember to view all pictures and Select the Colour you want)
(100% Handmade from Tagua Nut):
- 'TAGOO' Tagua Necklace. This beautiful necklace is a composition of 10 tagua nuts laced together with an adjustable cotton string. It is adjustable so it can be worn short or long adding versatility. A rare piece of natural fashion…bold, chunky, Playful and Stylish. Each nut has its own grain which is revealed in the Dye. Natural Dye.
- 'TRIJA' Tagua Earrings. These natural earrings are raindrop shaped taguas cut into 3 pieces making up a playful triptych. Natural Dye.
- 'TRIBO' Tagua Bracelet. These natural bracelets are colourful, playful and naturally beautiful. Small tagua fragments combined with tagua spheres dyed with a matte finish come together in an adjustable cotton string. Natural Dye.
- 'BLOB' Tagua Ring. An amorphous (resembling a blob), bold, chunky and stylishly beautiful Tagua Ring. Each ring has its own grain which is revealed in the natural dye. You can choose your Ring Size using the drop down menu above
The sizes are:
(7) Small; inside circumference approximately 17 mm
(8) Medium; inside circumference approximately 18 mm
(9) Large; inside circumference approximately 19-20 mm
Each piece is handmade and unique just like snowflakes. Each Tagua nut has its own distinctive grain and shape which gives a remarkably uncommon quality to each piece of jewelry. No two tagua pieces can be identical. Hence, the colour may slightly vary from the colour you see in the picture and the shape of the accessory may very slightly vary from what you see in the picture as well. These slight variations add beauty and value to the pieces uniqueness. Rest assure you (or your lucky friend) will receive beautiful and exceptional Colombian handmade jewellery.
If you are looking to adorn yourself, or surprise your friend/love, in Green Chic ColombianTagua Accessories look no further! When it comes to designer accessories made with Tagua Andres Arango (Colombian designer and founder of MUICHIC) really hits the spot. MUICHIC’s taste, style and craftsmanship truly represent unique Colombian 'Artesania' (handcrafts) and a fashionable way to stay Green.
About Tagua: Tagua Beads (Tagua nut or natural vegetable ivory) is MUICHIC’S organic material of choice. Tagua is a botanical alternative to elephant ivory; it is a seed that comes from the ivory-nut palm or tagua palm which grows in the humid tropical forest of South America. For a long time in the past artisans made extensive use of Tagua (to produce cane handles, buttons, chess pieces pipes and more) but with time its use got substituted by cheap plastic and synthetic materials. Today the use of Tagua is making a comeback because it is a beautiful, flexible, natural and eco friendly material.
Did you know? What do African elephants and the South American rain forest have in common? They are both being eliminated from the face of the earth at an alarming rate. The use and purchase of products made of Tagua helps preserve the environment, stimulates the economies in South America, provides an alternative to cutting down rainforest for farming and prevents elephants from being killed for their tusks.
If you would like to buy these Tagua products in wholesale please click here.
Click here to view more Eco Jewellery (Jewelry) Sets by MUICHIC.
Click here if you wish to know more about MUICHIC.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.